Soaring in Happiness Soaring in Happiness

Hmm that was pretty fun to listen. Good job. Good Melodie. Maybe a little bit repetitive but who gives a shaïza?

He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX

I rarely whirte a review...

... but this is the ultimate remix of the best theme. Thank you so much.

Dark Memory Dark Memory

Very OP

Very good, perfect Melody. Kinda weird that I just lost my cat yesterday and then I listen this. I apologize for your lost, I would like to say ''I know how you feel'' but it was just a cat. She was pretty important for me but you probably lost someone even more important.

Nice song. I'm surprised how this song represent what I feel inside.

Btw, sorry for my English :P

10/10

One Last Memory [wip] One Last Memory [wip]

Almost perfect

i just think the clicks are too lound. That's my opigion.

16 - Crocodile Chaos [DKC2] 16 - Crocodile Chaos [DKC2]

Am I dead?

Dude, seriously, this song, I downloaded it and EACH DAYS, I listen it at least 10 times. Thank you so much to make it and to share it. When I was yougn, it was one of my favorite song. Thanks again. (BTW I love all your DCK remixes. Try to do the mine cart theme from DKC 1)

UnrealReno responds:

Thanks for letting us know!
The Cart Theme is rather hard but I might try it once :p

KDL 3 - King Dedede KDL 3 - King Dedede

MIAM

Seriously this was pretty much perfect for me. Nice Job.

RAVESTORM RAVESTORM

Oh c'mon

You didn't even create this. You just mix some premade loop from mixcraft. This isn't professional.

ziq2010 responds:

i know i didn't rlly say i was professional and i just posted it cause it sounded cool and if youve ever used mixcraft theres not much stuff you can do and i can't rlly afford any other program im not being mean just sayin

Factory Friction (DKC) Factory Friction (DKC)

WOOOAAA

EAR RAPE!!!!!!!!!! But this song is the best of DKC's soundtrack.

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

I know right?
UPDATE: I listened to this out of my big amp, and you're right! it's ear rape, so I'm not complaining.
Guess I should add that this song is the first time I've recorded a song by putting a mic in front of my amp, in my headphones and on my TV it sounds really good but I'm still experimenting with microphone placements.